A Review of Netflix’s Lost in Space in 100 words or less, including these.
- Beautiful scenes and sets that keep you visually immersed in the future on an alien planet.
- Solid cast with young actors that deliver (except Judy is too soft-spoken to feel authoritative). Posey’s Dr. Smith creates an uneasy ambiance.
- A musical score that’s occasionally too on-the-nose.
- Survival problems, including alien predators, that must be solved with brains, not wanton gun fire. Cast doesn’t automatically know what others know.
- Great episodic situations with strong central build up to a satisfying end.
I would watch it again, thumbs up.